Logic Case 3U Short Depth Server Chassis, SC-32380Discontinued
|More variations available|
Quiet PC Logic Case 3U Short Depth Server Chassis, SC-32380
Recently Viewed Products
“Excellent Service, Products and Support - Highly Recommended”
“I was looking to purchase a stable and reliable high end Business Computer, so it was vital that I chose a company I could trust for their advice, products and support.
I researched the main UK suppliers and brands, and some were competitive on pricing. However, after contacting these retailers and reading customer reviews on various websites (including TrustPilot) about them, they seemed to fall short on the “trust” issue when it came to their service, products and/or support.
The exception to this was Quiet PC, and some of the reasons for this are listed below:
- Over numerous phone calls, Andy spent a lot of time going through all of the Hardware and Software options to advise me on the best Computer System for my requirements. All phone calls were returned, questions answered, and emails responded to quickly (basically, they do what they say they will do).
- The website is excellent. You can go through every Hardware and Software option for the System you are interested in and configure exactly what you want for your budget. The System configuration can be saved for later, or purchased via the simple Checkout process. Order Confirmation and Despatch emails are sent thereafter.
- My system was ordered on the Tuesday afternoon, and built, tested, despatched and delivered by Friday (Using my chosen carrier UPS).
- The Computer System was packaged in the noFan computer case box, and all manuals - discs - cables were packaged in the motherboard box. Then, these two boxes were packaged with one very big box (with plenty of packing material), so they arrived in perfect condition. Everything I ordered was present and accurate (Hardware Components and Software).
- I have been using the Computer for a month now, and it works perfectly. The noFan case is totally silent, produces hardly any heat, and I would imagine uses far less power than an active fan based system. No free trial (junkware) software installed, and the system comes with a two year guarantee.
- I have received after an sales support email from Ellen to see if everything is ok, but I have not had to contact them with all being fine so far.
The TrustPilot reviews were very valuable to me in making my decision on who to purchase from, so hopefully my review will be helpful to others also.